Thursday 27 February 2020

BBC Radio 1



The task was to create out own radio 1 breakfast show which is between 3-5minutes long.
In my group was Daniella (an upcoming star being interviewed), Pheobe (JLS's new producer) and Saif (a caller).
I made a finish the lyric song and a worst dating experience for the topic of the morning.
I interviewed Daniella and Phoebe and spoke to Saif and Ella over the phone.
I chose Lewis Capaldi and JLS as they were British artists and JLS were in the news that week.
I interviewed Phoebe,then Ella on the game, Daniella and then Saif.
My target audience was 15-29 year olds.
I was asking questions the audience would want and was interviewing new people that are popular within my target audience. I also played songs that are popular.
My product fits the PSB remit as we included something for everyone.
I could've made the interviews quicker and asked less demanding questions.
They said that I need to fix the audio on one specific clip and clear some of the audio to make it easier to understand.
I faded the music well and spoke confidently, clearly and sounded upbeat. I kept the show running without any awkward pauses.
I would change the running order if I did it differently.

To improve, everyone said I need to balance my audio more so it is level with the other clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment